Remember me
Lost Password Register

What event made you head toward/away from DIR?
07-19-2005, 02:41 PM,
Re: What event made you head toward/away from DIR?
I think you may be alittle heated.  Don't take what I've said out of context.  I said that, "CCR diving is the future and soon anyone who wants to go deep and dive safely will go that route.  Not to say that diving Doubles isn't fun or safe, just not for deep diving given the time and amount of gear required."  
I think that I may be way past the DIR phase as I have put in the committment to dive CCR and understand the risks.  I have no problem diving very deep and love it.  I dive safe and have all the gear you have and more.  My rig is clean, neat, and totally squared away.  Anyone who has seen my diving can't say anything about not being up to par any everythink.  
If you chose not to put in the time and effort to be the best diver.  Thats fine.  Don't blast me for diving the way I do.  To you,  "That is a huge amount of preparation that I am not ready to commit to.", and thats fine just be careful when you flame me.  

Messages In This Thread
Re: What event made you head toward/away from DIR? - by Omicron - 07-19-2005, 01:46 PM
Re: What event made you head toward/away from DIR? - by Dive time - 07-19-2005, 02:41 PM