Remember me
Lost Password Register

What event made you head toward/away from DIR?
07-19-2005, 12:55 PM,
Re: What event made you head toward/away from DIR?
Please don't misunderstand.  I do not say that DIR is bad or that is doesn't have its place, because it does.  All Im saying is that make what ever system you dive your system.  Not someone elses dive system.  The more you learn the more you know about what works and what does not.  I hope I misunderstood you, because it sounds like you are set on one style of diving configuration, and wont look for new and better ways of diving.  SCR and CCRs are the furture because they allow for dives that OC divers just cant do without massive amounts of gas.  I am not an internet dive.  I dive real waters and real depths.  I will not brag because it doesn't matter, but no one can say that my rig or the rig of my dive partners is not the best it can be.  We are not all the same and because we go through our checks I know just as much about my buddys rig as he or she knows about mine. 
I can't help but feel that you are set in your ways, and that will kill you underwater. 

Messages In This Thread
Re: What event made you head toward/away from DIR? - by Dive time - 07-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Re: What event made you head toward/away from DIR? - by Omicron - 07-19-2005, 01:46 PM