Remember me
Lost Password Register

Leisure Pro now buying used equipment
07-05-2005, 05:50 AM,
Leisure Pro now buying used equipment
Don't know if anyone else got an email from Leisure Pro, but it was a surprise to me. I'm a little curious what they consider "good condition." So far there is nothing on their website regarding this message, but for those that are curious, here's the  bulk of the message I got:

Free  pick-up of your used equipment
To make it as easy as possible to trade-in your  old equipment, simply eMail  us a short description of the items you have, include  your name and the address (Street, city, ST &  Zip) where the equipment can be picked up, and we  will arrange for a free pick up of the merchandise.  You can also contact our Trade & Used department  via our Toll Free number (800) 637-6880 ext. 2313  for this free pick-up service. If a deal is not  made, we will return the merchandise to you fully insured at our expense
Please  allow 2 to 3 weeks for a response.

We are looking to purchase  regulators, gauges, computers, octopuses, etc. in  good condition. Please don’t send rubber goods  such as masks, fins, snorkels, bags, boots, wetsuits,  etc.

We  sell pre-owned!
We now have a full selection of quality used gear  for sale. All our used equipment is completely refurbished  with new parts, tested by factory-trained personnel,  and is in perfect working condition. When you buy  pre-owned gear, you will get an extended satisfaction-guaranteed  period to actually test it underwater. If you are  not completely satisfied with it, we will give you  a full refund on your purchase. Call for listing.
07-05-2005, 06:50 AM,
Re: Leisure Pro now buying used equipment
Yep, I got it this morning too.