Remember me
Lost Password Register

site
03-05-2003, 11:52 AM,
site
Looks great will take a lot of work Good luck Craig L
03-05-2003, 04:49 PM,
Re:site
Thanks Craig! Your active participation and telling your dive buddies will make this forum work. The forum gets better and better as more people join.

--Jason
03-12-2003, 08:09 PM,
Like the site. It's nice to have a "local" dive website. Hopefully it won't turn into a pissing match like milwaukeescuba.com. The only complaint I have is that I'd like to see the START of the thread on the top of the page instead of the latest post. Might be a little easier to follow that way. GOOD LUCK! Looking forward to watching your site grow.

matt
03-12-2003, 09:39 PM,
Thanks for the support Matt. Chris and I hope we can keep the "tone" of the board focused on diving. Although, healthy debate is the sign of an active community. Ask your dive buddies to join us!

At first I found the "reverse" post listing a little hard to follow too. The only reason we did it was to match the mnscuba.com site. I think that once the message threads get longer you will see the real benefit. You can always find the most recent post at the top of the thread. It minimizes time and effort. Bubbles go up and so do our threads! (Okay, I just made that up... pretty creative eh?)
--Jason
03-13-2003, 09:12 PM,
I guess the "order of things" does make sense if you use the bubble analogy. Quick thinking! I will be sure to pass the site info on to my partners. Thanks.
matt