Remember me
Lost Password Register

Mackinaw City June 18th-21st
05-24-2005, 05:56 AM,
Mackinaw City June 18th-21st
We have 2 openings on this exciting recreational dive trip to the Straits of Mackinaw.  A few board members have been on past trips and can confirm this is a fantastic trip.  Give me a call if interested.
We plan on 2 monring dives and 1 afternoon dives the first 3 days, then a single or double tank dive the 21st for a reasonable departure home.  My fill station will be operating at the hotel.
05-24-2005, 08:19 AM,
Re: Mackinaw City June 18th-21st
This was a great trip.  If you are going on a dive trip to do a lot of diving, this is the trip for you.  The boat is yours all day, if the weather is bad in the morning, you go in the afternoon.  If the weather is good all day, you do three dives a day.    We had 50+ degree water temps, above the thermocline, last year at the same time.  Not having to run around trying to get fills is a nice touch too.  I recommend the "Double Superman" ice cream cone at the little ice cream place in Mackinaw city
05-24-2005, 04:40 PM,
I think I'll have to make a stop on the way home next week for that double superman... if I can handle it ;D
06-23-2005, 05:22 PM,
Back home for a few days so I thought I drop a quick report.
Vis was 50ish, bottom temp 47, up to mid 50's at deco.  Mostly flat seas and just an overall good time.  Now I need to sweat out all those double superman cones with some home improvemnt projects.