Remember me
Lost Password Register

Hi Friends! Just wanted to share I just got my own dry suit.
05-05-2005, 07:34 AM,
Hi Friends! Just wanted to share I just got my own dry suit.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Iv'e been working on alot of things to get my project moving.

I just got my own DUI dry suit! It ROCKS! A step closer to getting in the water now, hopefully soon I will be in a pool starting water therapy with my new dry suit on! I hope to dive before the years end.

Here's a link to my photo page I want to share my newest of me in my dive gear.Hopefully I'll be putting up some photos of me soon in the pool and hopefully soon of me diving.

Take care everyone! Safe diving! Matt  8)
05-11-2005, 06:53 PM,
Re: Hi Friends! Just wanted to share I just got my own dry suit.
Matt your dui looks great hope you can get in the water soon. i have one just like it. i dive in lake superior by bayfield. i have a 32 ft boat & i take out charters. have fun & be safe Big Grin
05-19-2005, 08:30 AM,
Hi icediver, thanks for the nice message, I like my suit alot too!  I can't wait to use it and start diving!!!  Hope that will be shortly, in a few months if this all works out.  Take care and safe diving!
Matt ;D

05-19-2005, 09:11 AM,
I take it things are progressing pretty good towards getting your first dive in?
05-20-2005, 02:34 PM,
Hi Omicron, well, I have my dry suit all put together, that's step one.  Next I am starting water therapy, step two.  I have some friends testing out some ventilators this weekend, seeing how the pressure affects the circuits while keeping the vents above water, once we figure out that, I'll be really close.  Then a more funding and I'll be ready to go.  Take care and Cherri-o! 

Matt ;D
05-20-2005, 09:38 PM,
That is great news!