Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving in Cabo San Lucas
04-28-2005, 11:57 AM,
Diving in Cabo San Lucas
Hello,
I just got back from Cabo San Lucas. What a terrific time. I went diving with Manta Ray divers. They were a great bunch of divemasters. I went diving solo down there, but found lots of new dive buddies. I would highly reccommend the diving down there we saw sharks, eagle rays, other types of rays, scorpion fish, puffer fish,  lots of eels, and huge groups of schooling fish. You name it, I think I saw it, except for turtles. The only downside to diving there were the currents, and the cold water between 60 and 70 degrees. Other than that the weather was wonderful, 90-95 degrees and sunny, and the town was fun except for the beach vendors who seem to like to take you in waves.
diving is life
04-28-2005, 03:13 PM,
Re: Diving in Cabo San Lucas
Did you make it over to Cabo Pulmo? That was one of the cooler dives that I've done down there.

Jon.
04-28-2005, 04:20 PM,
Re: Diving in Cabo San Lucas
I didn't dive cabo pulmo. I dove the corridor dive sites, the blowhole, and los moros, and the local bay diving sites of neptunes finger, and Pelican Rock. I would have liked to go to cabo pulmo, but I was only down there for the weekend and I was in a wedding one of those days.
diving is life