Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving Doctor?
02-21-2005, 12:36 PM,
Diving Doctor?
I need to get a physical for some upcoming dive training.  Does anyone have a doctor who may be into diving in the Milwaukee area that they can recommend?
02-21-2005, 02:55 PM,
Re: Diving Doctor?
sure!!! but i dont think a Podiatrist and an Opthamologist will help you any
sorry
g/l
Deano
02-21-2005, 02:59 PM,
Try DAN.  I'm know that they have a physician referral service.  You might as well get some "non-emergency" usage out of your membership.  I tried getting a referral a couple of years ago but no luck.  I think that you will have a much better chance being in a pretty large metropolitan area.
02-21-2005, 03:13 PM,

Good idea!  I was expecting some sort of comment about piles or skinny fat guys, but you actually contributed something helpfull! ;D
02-21-2005, 05:50 PM,
Snip<i dont think a Podiatrist and an Opthamologist will help you any>
Deano
Quote:

He might need a referrel to a Gynecologist for his morning sickness  >Big Grin

Sorry man  ;D
Greg
02-21-2005, 05:56 PM,
Chris,

When the doctor says bend over, remember to relax.

Doug
02-21-2005, 08:18 PM,

Remember on Saturday when I told you that I appreciated your sense of humor?

I still do.  That is damn funny!
02-21-2005, 10:44 PM,
I was even sober for it....
FYI - your medical is checked no for pregnacy and motion sickness so hopefully DAN will refer you to a good doctor....  If not look in the phone book around AA to start  Wink
Greg
02-22-2005, 05:14 PM,

This is the place that DAN recommended.  The top # in the list is the main3 and tell them that you would like to schedule a diving physical.  It is sort of weird to make a request like that and actually have them know what you are talking about.
02-23-2005, 08:31 PM,
I made an appointment today.  Apparently DAN will pick up the bill.  I asked how this would be billed to my insurance and she said not to worry about it because DAN would cover it.  I'll let everyone know if that is really the case when all is said and done.