Remember me
Lost Password Register

lost dive flag
05-11-2003, 06:50 PM,
lost dive flag
On Saturday May 3rd I left my dive flag at Wazee by the wall boat launch. The float is the yellow teardrop type with AW wrote on it with black marker. I have reported my loss to Keith at Wazee Sports. So far no one has tried to return it. If anyone has found this flag please give it to Keith at Wazee Sports & notify me here.
Thanks for your help.
Al
05-11-2003, 08:05 PM,
Re:lost dive flag
I might be up there early this week and will check for it then, BTW how was the vis when you were there?
05-12-2003, 05:50 AM,
Vis was better on the 10th than on the 3rd. On the 10th we dove the wall again & there was a class so things were stirred up above 40 ft so vis was maybe 20 ft below that 45-50. Fish are starting to come out now. Seen many large smallmouth bass at the 25 ft level. My partner saw a school of about 30 suckers at 48 ft. Lots of bluegills too.
While we were there we looked for the flag as well, no luck though. I left it on the rocks on shore so there was no chance of it drifting off. There was a group of divers there & many flags were out. I thought someone might of picked up his "friends" flag only to find out later it wasn't. I hope that when they find out a way to return it they will.
It still dosen't hurt to look around, maybe it was set aside.
Thanks for your help with the search.
Al
05-13-2003, 07:31 PM,
Still no luck on getting the flag back, huh?

Definitely a bummer....well, hopefully it turns up yet. If only we would have remembered the flag BEFORE we were back in town :-\
05-13-2003, 07:50 PM,
no luck looking for dive flag
sorry al, no luck while we were up at wazeeSad
05-14-2003, 05:11 AM,
Of all the things I could have left the dive flag was probably the cheapest. Things could have been worse but it wasn't. I am grateful for that.
Al