Remember me
Lost Password Register

Website software upgrade
01-21-2005, 05:49 PM,
Website software upgrade
I will be upgrading the website forum software this evening around midnight. Members will not be able to read or post messages during this timeframe.
--Jason
01-22-2005, 08:29 PM,
Re: Website software upgrade
The wiscuba.com forum software was successfully upgraded to the most recent version of Simple Machines.  The software upgrade will allow us to deliver new features in the near future.  Please let me know if you encounter any problems with the new software.  Thank you!
--Jason
01-23-2005, 07:47 PM,
Jason, did the update change the order of posts.
ie most recent last ?  like the Wazee post ?

gail
01-23-2005, 08:08 PM,
Yes, the post order was changed.  The "most recent message is last" order is the default.  The previous software version had a special modification installed which allowed for the reverse order we were using.  I'm trying to find a mod for the new software that will allow members to select the order of posts.  For now it will stay as is.  Thanks
--Jason
01-24-2005, 10:31 AM,
I think the option already exists.

Go into your Profile, then select Look and Layout Preferences, then check the box next to Show most recent posts at the top.

Chad
01-24-2005, 11:30 AM,
Hey, there you go.  Chad thanks for pointing out that setting.  I never would have found it. 

Personally I like the "most recent post last" order because it is the standard.
--Jason
01-25-2005, 05:05 PM,
As a user, Thanks for your effort!
I know just like a simple Fix-it Job at home these things always eat up a lot of time and effort!
          Rik O+<