Remember me
Lost Password Register

I thought 6 inches would be enough but no.
01-09-2005, 04:15 PM,
I thought 6 inches would be enough but no.
Think clean guys LOL :Smile

I picked up a 6 inch hp hose for my pony to mount the pressure gauge on yesterday.

I want to turn it up and bungee it to the first stage.

But 6 inches makes it very tight and can't bring the gauge up high enough

Do those hoses come in 9 inches ?

gail

gail
01-09-2005, 06:57 PM,
Re:I thought 6 inches would be enough but no.
I dunno if they come in a 9 inch size or not, but 6 works pretty good if you strap it to the first stage just right. Bend the hose in half, and use bungee/string to secure it. The hose should be in a "U" shape, and then secure the string right under the SPG and on the other end off the hose. This should keep it in it's "U" shape.
01-09-2005, 07:23 PM,
When you bungee the spg to the first stage, make sure the pressure is off (valve closed), and the hose is "relaxed".
01-10-2005, 01:44 AM,
6 inches should be enough for anybody... grin. All my stages have sixers and are bungeed up with rubber bands made from bicycle inner tubes. Here is a picture of Greg's setup from .

01-11-2005, 06:09 AM,
I prefer using this kind.

01-11-2005, 07:43 PM,
Had one like that. And well, got a scubapro regular gauge. Easier to read for these older eyes. ;D

But yours might be right for someone else. That's what's nice about a diver who is always interested in changing and improving their gear.

Can't wait till Feb and we meet up with ya in Florida. Warm weather, warm water.

Will be in the area Feb 10-18
Will confirm with you later

gail