Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Wazee
05-19-2003, 10:13 PM,
Wow!
that is a really cool pic Doug! ;D
05-19-2003, 10:21 PM,
Re:Lake Wazee
Lake Wazee provides a lot of great photo opps and can have great clarity. It is a blast taking pictures.

Guess who this guy is.

Doug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg_thumb   who.jpg_thumb (Size: 44.13 KB / Downloads: 0)
05-19-2003, 10:36 PM,
You are always glad to see the Cherubs after a long dive.

Doug

.jpg_thumb   The_Cherubs_-_3_-_Enhanced_-_e-mail.jpg_thumb (Size: 41.14 KB / Downloads: 0)
05-20-2003, 12:40 AM,
Picture of yours truly at Wazee this past weekend -- thanks to my dive buddy and photographer Lonnie.

.jpg_thumb   Jason.jpg_thumb (Size: 23.01 KB / Downloads: 0)
--Jason
05-20-2003, 05:52 AM,
Looking Good 8)

Doug
05-20-2003, 05:59 AM,
Woo! I'm glad all of those turned out Smile I've been telling a few friends about some of those pictures and they've been wanting to see them. I can finally show them off!

You're turning into one heck of a photographer Doug!
05-20-2003, 05:45 PM,
WOW, very nice pictures!! I really like the reflection picture, nice job Doug. Jason, that picture of you diving the wall looks like a wall hanger itself. I'd get a copy of that one and hang it. Hopefully before Isle Royale this year I will have my camera and housing. Plan on getting a Canon Powershot G2 or G3 with an Ikelite housing. After looking at these pictures I think I may have to start shopping real quick.
05-21-2003, 06:38 AM,
Question for all of the Wazee regulars.......

How quickly do those campsites fill up on the weekends? Its about
a 3½ hour drive to get there and I would hate to get up there on a
Friday night and not be able to throw up my tent.
05-21-2003, 10:11 AM,
I'm not sure how fast it fills up. There is usually on open spot or two from what I can see when I'm there. Titletown - you could always try giving the park offices a call and see if anyone knows that the status is.

vtach - not a bad idea with that picture - I'll have to get a high quality copy of that one froum Doug. And you keep having to mention isle royale...I'm jealous Smile
05-22-2003, 08:47 AM,
Pictures
Wow, those pictures are really cool! Nice job... As far as the campground goes, I've never had a problem getting a spot, but of course holiday weekends are probably the worst chance of getting one. Great place to camp/dive though, I hope to do that a lot this summer up there.