Remember me
Lost Password Register

Deep Blue Freediving Class Oct 23, 24 and 25
09-23-2004, 06:09 AM,
Deep Blue Freediving Class Oct 23, 24 and 25
Deep Blue Adventures is setting up our second freediving class of the year, to be taught by Jon Zeaman, October 23,24 and 25 in Milwaukee. We had planned to wait till spring, but everyone was so excited about the class, we are going to run one this fall.

Jon is a well know and respected local freediver and the organizer of this summers Freediverpalooza at Lake Wazee. You can read Jon's write up here:

The cost of the course will be $150 and upon successful completion, you will receive a PADI specialty freediver card. Call us at the store to sign up, as this class will fill quickly 414-964-3483.

As many of you know, I am a pretty hard core technical diver, but there is an elegent simplicity to freediving. It is also a lot easier on the back and the wallet. I really enjoy the idea of fitting all of my gear into 1 duffle bag that weighs less than 20 pounds and spending an entire afternoon in the water, insteat of lugging several hundred pounds of gear for between 15 and 30 minutes of bottom time. Now don't get me wrong I still love tech diving, but freediving is another aspect of our sport that not many people ever really get to experience, and it should not be missed.