Lost Password Register

Dive This Wreck - I Dare You :)
08-20-2004, 07:27 AM,
Dive This Wreck - I Dare You :)

Yiikes! :o
08-20-2004, 09:05 AM,
Re:Dive This Wreck - I Dare You :)
I love dares, but that would be too dangerous even for me Smile

I feel sorry for the residents of that town. What can you do?
They should have had a barge pull the wreck into deep water at high tide and blown the thing up when they had the chance, now I can't think of anything they could do but put up a huge berm around it and detonate it. I don't think they'd find any Naval Divemaster that would let their guys die on that thing, because they would.
08-20-2004, 12:48 PM,
Interesting story. It sounds like a terrorist's dream. I wonder what property insurance rates are like in that town.
--Jason
08-20-2004, 12:53 PM,
I can't believe it hasn't gone off yet. Talk about a "prank". Heck, the idiots in my dorm used to have fun torching the big dumpsters outside of our dorm building at the end of every year. Can't imagine what they would with this...

Of course, if they let this off they'd be in the next state..heh.
08-20-2004, 09:40 PM,
Sounds like another one for our American Tax dollars to pay for. >Sad

Heaven forbid they evacuate the town and blow the bastard!!!I would much rather have this done and pay for what damage it does than let it kill 3000 people and deal with all the blame etc..

I would love to know who the idiot was that decided to just let this one slip through the cracks though..
08-21-2004, 07:22 PM,
How would you like to be the politician who has to deal with this mess? Be better to let the next elected official deal with it. That way you can place the blame on them.
--Jason
08-22-2004, 08:58 PM,
I hope the English have figured out what to do with this wreck. It would take forever to find a solution here in the USA.

Hope it does not blow while I am over there.

Doug