Remember me
Lost Password Register

Nice Forum!
03-05-2003, 07:47 AM,
Nice Forum!
Thanks for dropping me the invitation. The Waukesha County Divers Association has a meeting tonight, I'll mention the forum.

Actually, activity on our own forum has been almost dead (it's a Yahoo group). If you'd care to create a topic for Dive Clubs, I'd consider directing the forum link on our own site to this site; it'd give much better interaction with other divers, I think.

Best wishes with the forum,
Dave

(The WCDA site may be found at .)
03-05-2003, 04:46 PM,
Re:Nice Forum!
Dave, that's a great idea. I'd be willing to setup a special forum category for any club that wants it. I can create a new "Dive Club" section, with a "Waukesha County Divers" category beneath it. Then I could set you up as the moderator (or anyone you recommend). Will this work?
--Jason
03-05-2003, 06:22 PM,
Sounds good, but I'll get back to you after the meeting... Wink
03-05-2003, 09:24 PM,
Members of the WCDA seemed comfortable with the idea of linking to wiscuba.com for use as a forum. I'm thinking that, at least initially, you wouldn't necessarily need to create a separate WCDA area underneath Dive Clubs. Rather, unless traffic in the area became heavy, a single topic allowing various dive clubs to post meeting and event information would probably be sufficient.

Dave