Remember me
Lost Password Register

COMMERCIAL DIVING ACADEMY??
08-09-2004, 11:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2004, 11:33 AM by jmaz268.)
COMMERCIAL DIVING ACADEMY??
IT IS LOCATED IN jACKSONVILLE, FL. HAS ANYONE BEEN TO THE SCHOOL AND IF SO HOW WOULD YOU RATE IT. I HAVE BEEN DIVING SINCE 94 AND I JUST TURNED 21 THIS LAST YEAR. I HAVE TROUBLE STAYING INTERESTED IN JOBS, PROBABLY LIKE MOST PEOPLE. AS BAD AS IT SOUNDS DIVING IS ABOUT THE ONLY THING THAT LETS ME GET MY MIND OF EVERYTHING, BESIDES THE CHEAP THRILL OF A SIXER ;D. BUT EVEN THAT GETS EXPENSIVE AFTER AWHILE. WHAT KIND OF RECOMMENDATIONS DO YOU GUYS HAVE FOR ME. I WOULD REALLY WANT TO MAKE DIVING A CAREER.

HERE IS THERE SITE

-JOHN
08-09-2004, 01:52 PM,
Re:COMMERCIAL DIVING ACADEMY??
Check out this website:

Especially this site:

It's nice to read different opinions.
--Jason
08-09-2004, 08:08 PM,
You may want to send a PM to Bob 3. I don't know how often he checks the site, but I think he is a commercial diver and may be able to point you in the right direction.
08-10-2004, 07:55 PM,
8)Hey The place could be good but check with this place and ask some question's Web Site is
e-mail is;
HW40fathom@aol.com
This place is the PSA Professional Scuba Association,Founder is Hal Watts They do all types of Technical training deep and extended ect,,.
I did some training on site &wow its a place to learn!
Be safe on thease places that tell you can get a job after you learn at their school-Kind of like diesel truck school you pay thousands for something that is all most free-a $40.00 road test!