Remember me
Lost Password Register

Red Granite...
08-10-2008, 03:26 PM,
Re: Red Granite...
Dove redgranite for the first time today and was somewhat impressed only got down to 50 as i ddint have boots or gloves and it was cold but i see what people are talking about it was really dark, visibility near the surface was maybe 15 ft and then decreasing to maybe 4-6  ft around 30 ft  Found two boats and a tank but oddly i never did find the snowmobile or the toilet i did find an awsome pair of sunglasses ill be back their soon if anybody is interested

o ps i left a present  down on one of the boats incase somebody forgets their algebra
09-21-2008, 03:47 PM,
would anybody be interested in diving the 27th or the 28th (sat or sun)
10-12-2008, 08:14 PM,
Todd and I dove at Red Granite this morning. We didn't venture any deeper than 60 ft and spent most of our dive digging around for junk the swimmers lost over the summer. At 60 ft there was a white swirly layer that was 40 degrees. Visibility was best in the 30-50 ft range with warmer temps. There was a guy running a big track hoe in the NE corner of the park area ( by the driveway near the big cement things) that I heard mentioned to some people something about building condominiums with a water view. I'm hoping we won't lose our access in that area for diving.