Remember me
Lost Password Register

Homemade Log Book Pages
05-26-2004, 09:32 AM,
Homemade Log Book Pages
Last night, after a nice relaxing dive, the subject of log book pages came up - I remembered that awhile back on Scubaboard a whole bunch of us had created some custom log book pages.

I've gathered them all up from Scubaboard and put them into a zipped archive. They are in a variety of formats (Word, Excel, BMP, PDF, JPG and one CorelDraw). The file name contains the username of the person on Scubaboard that created or provided the log book page.

Hope these help someone out!

****NOTE**** Due to the allowable file extensions limit, I have renamed the file from Logs.zip to Logs.txt. Rename the file to Logs.zip and you will be able to open the archive using WinZip (or your archive software of choice....)

Attached Files
.txt   Logs.txt (Size: 696.49 KB / Downloads: 416)
06-01-2004, 07:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2004, 07:26 AM by Weston.)
Re:Homemade Log Book Pages
I'll offer my page up as well to any that like it:

06-01-2004, 08:24 AM,
I started logging my dives in the back of my wetnotes. After loosing about 250 logged dives due to dropping a logbook in the water and the ink running all over and another 150 or so due to my computer crashing, I figuerd wetnotes is the easiest and safest way to keep 'em. I usually write in my dives during my last stop or right after I get out of the water. When full, I just file the wetnotes away and move on to the next booklet.
06-01-2004, 08:48 AM,
Not a bad idea DRE. I actually took my pages to Staples, and had them make copies of them on glossy paper. Every 50 dives or so I file away the logs from my "dive binder" and put them into a binder on my bookshelf.

Although the idea of losing my pages in the water kinda scares me - maybe the wetnotes aren't such a bad idea!!
06-01-2004, 08:53 AM,
Tell me about it...

I was using the PADI/Trident 3-ring binder pages and after their encounter with the water they're solidified into one solid chunk of paper - no more turning pages!
With due credit, I picked up the idea of using the wetnotes from Cody Gardner.
04-20-2006, 06:40 PM,
Re: Homemade Log Book Pages
I did my own after I ran out of NASDS pages.  I kept the same format and added some so that each dive has a full 8 1/2 x 11" page.  Now I have some room to add quickie maps of the divesite.  I also did repetative pages that can handle 4 dives on the same page.  I printed them out on waterproof inkjet paper.  The only downside is that it takes a Sharpie to write on them.  If it gets wet, the black ink does run a little, but stays legable.  A long soak will get the ink pretty much washed out.  Gander Mtn has the paper.  I use the National Geographic/PPG Teslin stuff.  It runs around $20 for a box of 25 sheets.

DEW >&ltWink)>