Remember me
Lost Password Register

A quick hello
04-23-2004, 11:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2004, 10:23 PM by Dirt.)
A quick hello
Hey guys,

This is Darin from Scuba Dive & Travel. I didn't want to step on any of the local WI dive shop's turf here; but I thought I'd throw you guys a quick shout in case anyone was interested in something pretty fun.

For all you cold water people out there --Our Isle Royale charter boats are full this year except for 1 spot left on the June 12-15 boat. RLT Diver III is the boat we're on, & if anyone hasn't seen the wrecks up there doing live-aboard diving, this would be a pretty cool opportunity. We could even get you all set to go over the phone, so all you'd have to do is drive straight up to meet the boat.

It's $699 all-inclusive. Just check out some info on it at or call us if you want the spot.

By the way, glad to see the WIscuba board is up & running. The MNscuba board pretty much changed the local diving scene in the Minneapolis area forever & made "not having a buddy" a thing of the past. It's a great thing. We'll see you guys at Wazee really soon!

Darin
Scuba Dive & Travel
(612)823-7210