Remember me
Lost Password Register

Anyone Dive Rock Lake
05-08-2013, 11:06 AM,
Anyone Dive Rock Lake
has anyone ever dove Rock Lake in Jefferson County on the mounds under the water? I want go and dive on them but I don't know their location in the lake at all. Any help would be great.

Jeff
05-08-2013, 11:23 AM,
RE: Anyone Dive Rock Lake

There are several threads about Rock Lake. Do a search and they'll show up.
05-08-2013, 12:06 PM,
There are several threads about Rock Lake. Do a search and they'll show up.
[/quote]

Thanks will do so
05-08-2013, 03:33 PM,

Thats something a few of us have talked about in the past. If you can get more info and access to a boat, I'd be interested in checking them out. A scooter might be helpful in covering more ground.
05-09-2013, 08:30 AM,
We have a boat, we just ahve to figure out where to look for these at. I just want to dive on the ruins to take a look at them. It is just something on the diving bucket list to check off.
01-25-2014, 05:08 PM,
Hi trunkmonkey_48:
Just ran across your post. I've been working with an individual who is authoring a book on the "Legend of the Rock Lake Pyramids" that's close to publication. We've been working from a Zodiac ... a bit tight for what we'd like to accomplish ... curious as to what size/type of boat you have?
You can reach me at divingassociates@wi.rr.com.
Thanks
03-05-2014, 09:48 AM,
Our dive club has 2 pontoon boats and a regular ski boat. I would have to talk the club with an possible date or dates you would want to go diving. Most of us want to go and dive on the underwater formations. my email is trunkmonkey_48@yahoo.com
03-14-2014, 04:01 AM,
I would like to go if you have additional spots open on the boat(s). One day is just as good as the next for me. My email is matt_degroot@yahoo.com

-Matt
I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.