Remember me
Lost Password Register

ice diving
01-08-2013, 04:13 PM,
Smile  ice diving
Do you guys do any ice diving over here? I checked do not see any menion of it.
01-11-2013, 06:05 AM,
RE: ice diving

A few of us ice dive occassionally. Unfortunately, due to login problems on this site, the very few active posters can no longer participate in forum conversations.
01-11-2013, 03:27 PM,
that kind of sucks, what does it take to fix it? I would like to find out about RG and its diving.
01-11-2013, 07:36 PM,

What do you want to know about Redgranite Quarry? There isn't a ton of stuff to see. The dive oasis never happened and the Curve In Cafe might be my favorite part about diving the quarry. I guess I'd cut a hole about 2/3 of the way out of the bay by the back entrance. It used to be a pickle factory. That would allow you to see the boat, snowmobile, sea doo, and other crap people have put in 17-35 ft of water, and would also allow you to get deeper going the other direction.
01-13-2013, 10:52 AM,
thank you very much. I guess I guess I will wait till spring and then go down there.I will get a couple of friends to go with, just for fun.
What do you want to know about Redgranite Quarry? There isn't a ton of stuff to see. The dive oasis never happened and the Curve In Cafe might be my favorite part about diving the quarry. I guess I'd cut a hole about 2/3 of the way out of the bay by the back entrance. It used to be a pickle factory. That would allow you to see the boat, snowmobile, sea doo, and other crap people have put in 17-35 ft of water, and would also allow you to get deeper going the other direction.
[/quote]
01-16-2013, 12:06 PM,

A few of us ice dive occassionally. Unfortunately, due to login problems on this site, the very few active posters can no longer participate in forum conversations.
[/quote]

Chris, I'm aware of only one person having login problems. Who else is having problems??
01-18-2013, 09:18 AM,

[/quote]

Chris, I'm aware of only one person having login problems. Who else is having problems??
[/quote]
Matt T and Divbum for sure. I received a pm from wjeiii stating he opened a new account because the old one wouldn't work.
03-26-2013, 01:55 PM,
Our dive club is very active through out all 4 seasons. If anyone ever wants to dive with us you are more than welcome. We are doing our last Ice dive this saturday.
Check out the event tab and you can see where we are diving for the week and the time. We might be able to get one more ice dive depending on the weather.