Remember me
Lost Password Register

Technical Diver looking for Dive Buddy/s, Sturgeon Bay, WI
05-04-2012, 07:09 AM,
Technical Diver looking for Dive Buddy/s, Sturgeon Bay, WI
I am a Kiss CCR trimix diver with professional background looking for a dive buddy for local diving and possibly trips.  Looking for a regular dive partner to explore the wonderful wrecks of the great lakes and beyond.  Most important is safety, followed by an enjoyable personality (the other 23hrs of the day!), technical diver OC or CCR preferred.  What I bring to the table: compressor with full mixed gas blending He and O2, two dive boats: a 22ft boston whaler on a trailer for trips to the UP and such, and a 30ft Baha Cruiser with enclosed pilothouse for local trips.  For even longer trips such as the east coast, a beechcraft bonanza 36 aircraft suitable to tote two divers and 300lbs of gear each (6.5 hrs to florida). What I would appreciate in return is a little help with gas etc.....however my goal is to dive, not necessarily worry about the money!  I work a week on and a week off, so weekdays seem to work best, weekends also can be arranged. Looking forward to a summer full of diving!  email or give me a call:  stevehubbard@charter.net or 920-960-9082.
05-04-2012, 05:56 PM,
Re: Technical Diver looking for Dive Buddy/s, Sturgeon Bay, WI
Diving this Sunday at Red Granite @ 9 if you're interested. We do rebreathers and OC.
05-04-2012, 06:46 PM,
Steve,
Welcome to the area.  I also dive a KISS Classic, but you win with the boats and airplanes!  Look forward to a dive.

Chris
05-04-2012, 08:16 PM,
Welcome Steve!  Always looking for good buddies.  Diving CCR, mix, etc...and the best freshwater wreck diving in the world at our back door.  We will have to get together.
05-07-2012, 01:39 AM,
Hey Steve -

I could be talked into doing some trips this summer (had a great time on your boat in Door County last time - has it really been almost two years now?), though as an OC diver, I've been shying away from deeper dives lately because helium is so expensive.

Ethan
05-07-2012, 11:14 AM,
Well you know you're always welcome to come down here and dive with us Steve.