Remember me
Lost Password Register

Breathing Air Compressor
07-05-2011, 10:04 PM,
Breathing Air Compressor
7.5 HP Coltri Sub SA 210 T Electric High Pressure Breathing Air Scuba Compressor
- Single Phase Motor Installed (Residential or Commercial Use)
- 3 Phase Motor available (Commercial Use)
- Hyper Filtration System - Nitrox/O2 Clean Systems
- 2220 cuf Cascade Storage Bank System
***** 3 - 444 cuf ASME Storage Banks (Never Need Hydro)
***** 2 - 444 cuf Storage Banks (Hydro every 10 years)
- Size K Oxygen Tank with Regulator (Aviation Oxygen)
- Fill Panel/Pressure Control System (Helps Prevents Overfilling)
- 3 Tank DIN O2 Clean Whips with Yoke Adapters
- Misc Spare Parts and Fittings..Various Fittings for SCUBA, SCBA, etc.
- Extra New Filters
- Breathing Air Sample Testing Kit

This air compressor system came from Bluewave Scuba when they went out of business.  I bought this system because I was 
diving every weekend and the nearest place for 02 Clean gas fills was over 50 miles away.  My diving has slowed down and 
my plans have changed.  The compressor runs great and I have the last air sample test available to show how clean the air 
is that the compressor produces.

I blend up to 40% Nitrox through the compressor with a homemade Nitrox stick.  I really hate to see the compressor go 
because it is very handy to have around.  Also when you fill your own tanks, there is no one but yourself to blame for 
those short fills you receive from most Scuba Shops.  With this system you should have no problems filling up to 4500 psi 
(if tank max pressure is that high). 

This system would make a great system for a dive shop or home system.  The system is still installed and working in my 
home shop.

$5700 or Best Offer
Call Timm at 3 2 0 . 5 8 7 . 8 2 9 2 (8 am to 9 pm CST) or email the link above.