Remember me
Lost Password Register

Wazee
05-17-2011, 03:37 PM,
Re: Wazee

[/quote]
I was dragging 3 80's and a 40. Two of the 80's weren't behaving very well.
[/quote]

Not quite there yet in my diving career. It's quite humbling to work with a 40 for the first time. I find that I'm not as flexible as I thought, and that finding the left hip D-ring is one thing, but working the bolt snap in addition is where the fun lies. By the end of the weekend, I could unclip, hold in front of me, and reclip reasonably well. However, controlling bouyancy while shutting down the left post is another story (with cuff dump). I'm sure you guys are proficient with this particular skill, but holy shit if I didn't dig through the muck the entire time. Must have to run drysuit inflator with right hand while shutting down with left, huh?

Matt
I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.
05-17-2011, 06:12 PM,
I don't know if I'm there yet either, but at some point you have to leap. I'm looking forward to warmer water and some fun OC scooter dives in a thin wetsuit. It has to warm up sooner or later. 

the "other" Matt
05-18-2011, 08:29 PM,
Have you lived in Wisconsin long? It may never warm up. In fact, it may just as easily snow tomorrow (knock on wood). I'm thinking about diving Memorial Day weekend. Any interest?

the "younger, better looking" Matt
05-19-2011, 11:54 AM,
Oh shit we didnt need another Matt!
05-19-2011, 12:51 PM,
This summer I'll be starting my 44th year here in WI. Every year is different, but this one seems colder than it has been. I may be interested in Memorial Day weekend depending on a few things.

The older, wiser Matt
05-19-2011, 08:52 PM,
Too funny........................Good to see others share my sense of humor.

To Mr. Tag, the length of your residence here was more of a rhetorical question. I assumed this may not have been your first rodeo. Nevertheless, 44 years of this and I just may move.

Give a shout about Memorial Day weekend if the schedule permits.

Matt
05-19-2011, 09:42 PM,
[/quote]
Maybe we can even coax Jeff into blowing the cobwebs off of his gear and diving with us.
05-19-2011, 11:48 PM,
[/quote]
Maybe we can even coax Jeff into blowing the cobwebs off of his gear and diving with us.
[/quote]

Matt I will be on the Lakeland Memorial weekend!  I have been exploring that copper mine too!  Got 400 feet of line in it now!
05-20-2011, 07:28 AM,
I hope the weathers good for you. The Lakeland is always one of my favorites.
05-20-2011, 07:46 AM,
I love the Lakeland!!!!!!!