Remember me
Lost Password Register

FS: Mares Abyss Regulator/Computer and DUI Delta BCD
04-27-2011, 04:49 PM,
FS: Mares Abyss Regulator/Computer and DUI Delta BCD
For Sale: Mares Abyss 1st. and 2nd Stage Reg and all accessories including carrying case.  Mares MR12 Octo and Suunto Cobra Dive Computer with all accessories and software.  Regulator also has a drysuit hose attached.  All equipment in excellent running condition, however should be serviced prior to use.  Computer battery has gone dead and will need replacement.  Excellent rig for cold and warm water diving.  Price $300 or trade for guns.

For Sale:  DUI Delta BCD, Size XL.  This is the Delta model with the individual sizes before they made the adjustment straps for one size fits all.  BCD in excellent shape and with 58 pound lift.  BC also holds 40 pounds of weight in the four pockets.  This BC can also be adapted to a backplate and wing for tech diving.  The white color in the picture is some drywall dust that got on the BC.  Price $200 or trade as above.

All of this equipment has about 150 dives on it and is in excellent condition.  Please contact me at mrclean_409@yahoo.com or call 608-633-6045.  I am located in Black River Falls, WI and will be more than accomodating to meet for pickup or will ship to your location.  Thanks much!  Andy Noack

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCN1638.JPG (Size: 167.99 KB / Downloads: 83)
.jpg   DSCN1643.JPG (Size: 139.4 KB / Downloads: 59)
.jpg   DSCN1638.JPG (Size: 167.99 KB / Downloads: 83)
.jpg   DSCN1643.JPG (Size: 139.4 KB / Downloads: 59)