Remember me
Lost Password Register

Nagawicka
03-27-2004, 03:04 PM,
Nagawicka
This was my pick of the day. 8)

I had at least 25' of vis and there was hardly any boat traffic. There were a couple of fisherman out there,, but not too many boats- BTW: how can anyone have a smoke and a beer at 8:00 in the morning?

The weeds are all down and you can swim where ever you want without getting tangled up.

Jon

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg_thumb   nagawicka_weeds_marck_04.jpg_thumb (Size: 32.61 KB / Downloads: 0)
03-27-2004, 03:42 PM,
Re:Nagawicka

I'm OK with the beer part. Smoking, however, has never appealed to me. ;D

I have never been to Nagawika. Is there easy public access? Where do you recommend going in? I was hoping that Lannon would clear up because it is close to home, but Nagawicka isn't that far away.
03-27-2004, 03:55 PM,
Re:Nagawicka
There's a beach house/ boat launch on the South East side of the Lake.
There's also a nice boardwalk that goes around the beach house hill to over look the lake.

It's an easy entry and it slopes off fairly quick once you swim away from the beach.

Here's a shot I took for one of the over look platforms on the boardwalk. It was a little foggy this morning so the island in the distance isn't too clear.

I think that you need a Waukesha County Dive permit to dive here, the same one you use for lannon Quarry. You can pick one up at the lake, or got to one of the local dive shops to get them- I know that Deep Blue and Underwater Connection both sell them and I bet that Dive USA does too.

Jon

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg_thumb   NAgawicka_March_04.jpg_thumb (Size: 24.66 KB / Downloads: 0)