Remember me
Lost Password Register

Potluck picnic and Niagara Dive
06-10-2010, 06:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-12-2010, 07:13 PM by ladyinthelake2.)
Potluck picnic and Niagara Dive
Urge to Submerge Dive Club will be having our annual potluck picnic on Saturday June 26th (weather dependent).  It will start at 10 AM at Harrington Beach.  We will be doing a one tank dive on the Niagara ($35).  Following diving we have a potluck lunch!  Bring your own items to grill/beverages and something to share if you like. It is a great time!  Nondiving family also welcome! Everyone is invited!
06-19-2010, 08:19 PM,
Re: Potluck picnic and Niagara Dive
Anyone is welcome to come!  Looks like the weather is going to be great for Saturday!
06-26-2010, 06:21 PM,
Great time.  Great food.  Great folks.

Thanks all,

Mike
06-27-2010, 09:49 AM,
The Sheboygan group had great time yesterday, the dive on the Niagara was awesome!! best vis I've seen on that wreck, and the get together afterward was the icing on the cake. We appreciate the dive club doing this every year for the local dive community. thanks a lot "urge to submerge" and "Divers delight" keep up the dive fun.  Tony L
07-05-2010, 06:49 PM,
Glad everyone had a great time.  The weather was great, the diving was great, and I am glad everyone could be there!!