Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diver's D/Lyte
05-19-2010, 03:16 PM,
Diver's D/Lyte
Hello Everyone!

I just got back from LA and Scuba Show. I was able to pick up the motherload of Diver's D/Lyte from the manufacturing plant. I have sent out samples to your local dive store for them to try and see how they like it. Are you interested in getting a free sample of Diver's D/Lyte? Email me at mike@diversdlyte.com and ask for some free samples to try out on your next dive. There are also rewards for helping make your dive store a dealer for Diver's D/Lyte! Make sure you ask how you can get rewarded in the e mail!

Do you want to learn more about Diver's D/Lyte? Hop onto our website for more details about what our product does and how it works. Keep an eye out on this forum as well for a more in depth lesson on what Diver's D/Lyte does in your body to make you a more safe diver.

Our product is currently being used all over the world, and nothing but positive feedback is coming in! We even have some military testing being conducted in California for our products adaptogenic properties! Cool Stuff! Make your dives more enjoyable and safe with Diver's D/Lyte!

Thanks everyone and safe diving!

Mike Bernard
Sales Manager

mike@diversdlyte.com
Get Your Gill On!
Thanks Much and Dive Safe,<br /><br />Mike Bernard<br />Mobile Divers LLC<br />(715) 482-8919<br />www.mobilediversllc.com<br /><br />