Remember me
Lost Password Register

May is Archaeology Month!
05-18-2010, 09:33 AM,
May is Archaeology Month!
May is Archaeology Month in Wisconsin! 

The Wisconsin Historical Society (along with several other contributing organizations) prints posters to draw attention to events across Wisconsin during the month - about every 3 years there is a maritime theme and this year is one of those years. The 2010 poster features the schooner Northerner off Port Washington. Smile

I was able to get my hands on another 10 of these posters. If you are interested in having one of these posters for yourself or if you know of a deserving public place that would be interested in one, please PM with name and address, and let me know. 
05-21-2010, 08:23 AM,
Re: May is Archaeology Month!
Thanks for all the PMs and emails.  I found another small stash over at the Society so I have a few more posters yet to give away.  If I didn't mention it before these are free to a good home- simply get your name and address to me and I will ship one out in the mail to you!
05-21-2010, 09:32 AM,
I was lucky enough to get a copy of the poster and it is awesome. Get one if you have the chance!

Gary
06-01-2010, 08:44 AM,
Been teaching in Florida over the past week.  I'll roll posters this morning and get them out in the mail.  Should be able to fill all of the requests that were sent. Smile
06-05-2010, 05:35 PM,
Thank you!!!
06-05-2010, 06:28 PM,
Got mine too.  Thanks a lot!!
06-11-2010, 07:53 PM,
Got my poster today....  thanks much, looks great.  diving there tomorrow, I always look forward to diving that site.
06-12-2010, 11:05 PM,
Thanks Tammi !!
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)