Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Gear Swap Meet- Madison
04-27-2010, 10:56 AM,
Dive Gear Swap Meet- Madison
Time to clean out your basements and closets!!

WHAT: Diversions Scuba's Dive Gear Swap Meet
WHERE: the parking lot of Diversions Scuba
WHEN: Saturday, May 1 from 9AM to Noon. 

Here's how it works- We'll set up several tables in the parking lot behind the store and provide coffee and donuts. Folks can start arriving with gear as early as 8:30AM, pick out your spot, mark your own price on the gear, and let the gear swap begin!  If it rains, we'll move inside the big shed.

Diversions Scuba is located at 5504 University Ave., Madison.  Call if you have questions 608-441-2545.
04-30-2010, 07:58 AM,
Re: Dive Gear Swap Meet- Madison
If I get blown off the lake this weekend, which is looking likely, I will be there with a ton of old (and some new) stuff. Been trying to liquidate the garage. Smile
Technical Diver
04-30-2010, 10:38 AM,
Fantastic- you've got some good stuff.  I've been suprised with the number of people calling saying they are coming out.  Might want to consider bringing a table if you have lots of stuff to sell!
05-01-2010, 06:48 AM,
Well, much to my surprise the lake looks great this morning. Guess, I won't be making it out to the swap meet. Sad But, expect to see a list of things for sale on the board later today. From computers to fins to regs and masks... I'm cleaning up shop.
Technical Diver