Remember me
Lost Password Register

Rebreather Try & Dives
02-04-2010, 03:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-04-2010, 04:06 PM by Tamara Thomsen.)
Rebreather Try & Dives
Rebreather Curious?
Here are two upcoming events to check out and test dive most of the rebreathers that are commercially available today!  I was able to convince my friend, instructor Gregg Stanton to come up from Florida to help me and several of the other local rebreather instructors to put on two Try & Dive Events in our area. 

Rebreathers available at both events: APECS Megalodon, COPIS Megalodon, KISS Sport, KISS Classic, Inspiration, Evolution, Optima, rEvo, Poseidon Discovery, Sentinal, Ouroboros, and the brand new Apocaylpse.  The Frog Rebreather will be available for trial at the Minneapolis event only.

Saturday, 27 February
Discover Rebreathers
GLSPS Dive into the Past Show
Minneapolis
For show information -
or to register email Bob Olson - bolson@GLSPS.org.

Saturday, 6 March
Discover Rebreathers
Ghost Ships Festival
Milwaukee
For show information -
or to register fill out the form at -

Classes include a breifing on rebreather history, current technology and a comparison of all rebreathers that are on hand.  You'll have the opportunity to test dive various units in the hotel pools - plus receive information packets and booklets.
03-03-2010, 03:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2010, 03:55 PM by Tamara Thomsen.)
Re: Rebreather Try & Dives
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are limiting the number of participants for the Ghost Ships Festival Rebreather Try & Dive this year so that everyone can get more time on individual units.

We are almost full- only 3 spots left - so if you are on the fence whether you want to participate don't wait to fill out the form. I just don't want anyone to be disappointed when there's no more space.

The Rebreather Workshop is this Saturday at Ghost Ships Festival in Milwaukee.  Divers will meet for a breifing in the ballroom at 12PM, and we will be diving in the hotel pool from 1-3PM.

You can find out information on the show -