Remember me
Lost Password Register

VR Technology and T-shirts
02-02-2010, 03:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2010, 07:14 AM by sum-yung guy.)
VR Technology and T-shirts
I am proud to say that Mobile Divers LLC is now a dealer for VR Technology! We can now sell all of the VR computers and accessories for the computers! We are very excited for the brand new VR NHeO computer and all that it has to offer for the recreational and technical market. If you are interested in this new computer or any of the computers from VR Technology feel free to PM me or check out our website for the link.

Want to be able to play with one of the computers instead of just reading about it online? We will have the VR3 HD and the VR NHeO at Ghost Ships for you to play with and they will be available for purchase. Mention this post at our booth and get 10% off your VR Dive Computer!

We are also launching a new line of t shirts catered to different styles of diving. We will have them at Ghost Ships and you will be able to get 15% off your t shirt(s) if you mention this post at our booth! We will have 10 new designs at Ghost Ships and will be launching another 5 designs within the next 5 months after!

Hope to see everyone at Ghost Ships!

Thanks Much and Dive Safe,<br /><br />Mike Bernard<br />Mobile Divers LLC<br />(715) 482-8919<br />www.mobilediversllc.com<br /><br />