Remember me
Lost Password Register

Classic Inspiration CCR
01-19-2010, 08:25 PM,
Classic Inspiration CCR
Classic Inspiration + Training

I have been very fortunate to come across some very nice used Classic Inspiration units recently and have one more top condition Classic for sale.  This is a package including the Inspiration with Classic Electronics in tote box, Level 1 CCR training with materials, and cert processing all for only $4995.  The electronics are undergoing factory service tune up so you can be assured they are in great condition.  The only thing the user will need to add is fresh cells at time of training.    Next opportunity to join an Inspiration CCR Level 1 class & pool starts Feb. 3/4 and 10/11 with dives to be completed in Key Largo or locally come Springtime. *cost of Keys travel not included... There are two students in this class currently, and room for two more.

You can email me for pics of unit or more details on class at Ron@SilentExplorers.com  Website is undergoing some changes, and prices are falling on regular classes…so keep checking back.

If you miss this great deal, there are one or two good condition Classic Inspiration that will be coming up in the Spring, as well as a very good condition rEvo Mini II.  Stay tuned.

Good Diving

Ron
Silent Explorers

Ron@silentexplores.com