Remember me
Lost Password Register

Door County Shipwreck Diving - Dive Diva Charters Rumors
12-23-2009, 10:41 AM,
Door County Shipwreck Diving - Dive Diva Charters Rumors
Hello Divers!

It's been a while since I've posted, and this one will be brief.  Holidays, family etc, I'm sure you all know what I mean.

I got a call today, from a loyal diver, all the way down in Texas.  He heard a rumor that I am no longer running.  Absolutely untrue!  In fact, I made another substantial investment, by custom building a trailer for my "Dive Diva."

I won't sugar coat things, last season was not a banner year.  But I did not enter this biz thinking it was all going to be "rainbows and puppy dog kisses."  I'm in it for the long haul folks.

So if you're thinking of a charter, I will be ready for your call!  If you hear any rumors of my demise, tell them to look me up at Ghost Ships.  I hope to see you all there!

Times are tough, the weather is rough, but Wisconsin divers are built to with stand anything!
Merry Christmas and Happy Diving!
Kathy
Dive Diva Charters, Door County WI
01-03-2010, 12:08 PM,
Re: Door County Shipwreck Diving - Dive Diva Charters Rumors
Smile GREAT TO SEE Capt.Kathy,,,
It was no banner year for my business either! I am sure a bunch of folks are in the same boat< :-[
That said hope to see you at GS and get our dive group on a dive with you this year. Have a great New Year!
Brad
01-03-2010, 12:27 PM,
Re: Door County Shipwreck Diving - Dive Diva Charters Rumors
Our group has been talking about going out with you for a couple of years now. Maybe this year we can finally make it happen. It's been a long time since I've been diving up around your area.