Remember me
Lost Password Register

Wazee conditions?
03-05-2004, 09:33 PM,
Re:Wazee conditions?
Wazee should be okay, from what I'm hearing. According to Andy (from this board....) Wazee is definitely good.
03-06-2004, 09:05 AM,
Jason

Are you planning on ice diving at Wazee on Sunday? If so let me know what time you plan on being there. Might try to make the trip.

Todd

03-06-2004, 05:08 PM,
Todd,

Conditions were great at Lake Wazee. Visibility was super and it was like floating on air.

More later.

Jason is checking around where to dive on Sunday. Al says he will go anywhere. Need some input from George. Will keep you posted.

Doug
03-06-2004, 05:22 PM,
Looks like we are for sure diving at Wazee tomorrow. Al, George, Doug and I so far. We're bringing along ropes and ice screws from Divepoint.

Just not sure what time yet...I'll post/email as soon as I find out!

Conditions at Wazee were great. The ice is getting honeycombed...it was pretty cool though - you could tell where the divers were because their bubbles were percolating through the ice Smile Neat stuff.
03-07-2004, 11:14 PM,
Ice is melting rapidly. A few diver were attampting to sink the newly discovered sled boat! (see picture) Maybe there will be something to look for next dive! ;D
03-07-2004, 11:15 PM,
The picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg_thumb   new_wreck2.jpg_thumb (Size: 17.66 KB / Downloads: 0)
03-08-2004, 06:31 AM,
Awesome picture Smile

Definitely had a fun time out there yesterday - never have I had so much fun playing in the water during winter...hehe.
03-08-2004, 05:07 PM,
Yes, great pic's. Definitely a great time! Who says you can't ice dive out of a boat? ;D Pretty cool watching people fall through the ice from the underside. Wink I guess open water diving at Wazee is not too far off given the ice conditions on Sunday. Bring on the open water!
03-08-2004, 06:31 PM,
Ah, yes, yachting in March on Lake Wazee. People dropping through the ice. Jumping into the hole and getting some nice swimming in. Jumping in with the divers.

All in a days fun at Lake Wazee.

Looks like open water swimming is next.

Doug
03-08-2004, 06:59 PM,
Don't forget George jumping on the divers. :o I should have inflated my wing a bit more and see how long he could stand on my tanks! Wink

Todd