Remember me
Lost Password Register

Arctic Expedition
11-27-2009, 12:38 PM,
Arctic Expedition
Hello all!

I hope everyone is having safe, happy, and healthy holidays!

This thread will be updated as I get more sign ups and as more trip information comes to me.

We will be running an Arctic Expedition in July of 2011 to Spitsbergen. We are doing the trip in July because there are ONLY 2 expeditions per year and they are back to back weekends in July when the weather is the best. This unique trip is for divers that are VERY comfortable with cold water, own cold water gear, are an advanced diver and drysuit specialty is a MUST.

The reason for this post is to take sign up for anyone who may be interested in the trip. If you are interested please PM me with you e mail, phone number, and name so that you can be updated with a final price, trip dates, down payment amount and full details of our itinerary for our trip.

The following link is for info on Spitsbergan and the ship we will be staying on:

If you would like to take part in a truly once in a lifetime trip make sure you don't hesitate! We are only allowed 12 total for the trip. Those who are my mailing list for the trip will be the first to hear about any details that come in!

Hope to see you in the water soon and Happy Holidays!
Thanks Much and Dive Safe,<br /><br />Mike Bernard<br />Mobile Divers LLC<br />(715) 482-8919<br />www.mobilediversllc.com<br /><br />