Remember me
Lost Password Register

cave diving!
11-21-2009, 04:44 PM,
Re: cave diving!
I nominated Jeff as the DUI DOG of the week! Here's the email I sent:

Kathy,

My dive buddy Jeff Berry always wears DUI drysuits to not only keep him warm and dry, but also protect him from infectious diseases while cleaning out decomposing animals from our favorite dive spot.

He certainly deserves to be DOG of the week in his new CLX450! The suit also cleaned up well after parts of the raccoon sloughed off onto the suit. The smell came out eventually, too!

Gary

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

11-21-2009, 06:02 PM,
Tami was trying to think of somthing like that.  So you coming with us in december?
11-21-2009, 09:22 PM,
Who do you think told me to do it. Hope you win!  >Big Grin  Going to Florida cave diving with Dennis in December
11-21-2009, 10:09 PM,
Well considering we had to swim by the damm thing to get to the entrance It kindof needed to come out of there.
Bad thing was Tami had my camera Good thing was I got a new conebeir trap that someone didnt chain or mark correctly.
Any way you look at it We had two great days of diving.
11-22-2009, 07:38 PM,

Nice.......

Kind of makes one question our selection of favorite dive spots  ;D

Dennis
Dennis
11-23-2009, 07:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-23-2009, 07:50 PM by Tamara Thomsen.)
Hey, heard through the grapevine today that DUI actually liked the story ?!?!  You are actually going to be an upcoming "DOG of the Week" - Congratulations Jeff! 

Can't wait to see that one!  Someone will have to keep an eye out and post the link when it is up!