Remember me
Lost Password Register

Timber Bay Trash & Treasure Dive Sept 20 Minocquajavascript:void(0);
08-31-2009, 10:17 AM,
Timber Bay Trash & Treasure Dive Sept 20 Minocquajavascript:void(0);
  • Fundraiser for Oneida County Dive Team
    [b]
    Forms can be picked up at Timber Bay Sport and Dive in Woodruff or Boyd Financial Rhinelander.
    If you let me know I can send them to you also. This is our First Annual Trash and Treasure that will be purely for fundraising.
We will be meeting at 10 am Torpy park Hwy 51 Minocqua a minimum donation of $25 is needed. Areas of clean up will be designated and lunch will be provided.[/b]We have  8)COOL prizes for most unique garbage collected, oldest etc.This is open to snorkelers, free divers and divers. ;D
08-31-2009, 04:23 PM,
Re: Timber Bay Trash & Treasure Dive Sept 20 Minocquajavascript:void(0);
I will be in the Merrill area on 8/19.  Can you give more details as this would be a good dive to do the next day.  Something on the website would be good.

Doug
09-02-2009, 03:48 PM,
Sorry about the sort of out of date website, well have to get on that. 

After the regestration at 10:00, we will be breaking out into groups to the different designated dive sites.  We're marking out shore diving areas that have plenty of trash to find.  After the diving there will be lunch, the prize give away for the most unusual, oldest, and most trash, and a raffel. 

This will be a great day to support the Oneida County Public Saftey Divers.

Feel free to give us a call for any additional info (715)358-7529

Ive attached the registration form and the sponsor form so you can collect donations for the Oneida County Dive Team

Attached Files
.pdf   trash and treasure registration.pdf (Size: 75.07 KB / Downloads: 78)
.pdf   sponsor form.pdf (Size: 56.52 KB / Downloads: 58)
09-18-2009, 03:46 PM,
Hey,

Just a couple days until the Timber Bay's Trash & Treasure Dive!!

The weather should be perfect this weekend for one more dive this season, so stop by on Sunday and help support the Oneida County Dive Team and help clean up lake Minocqua. 

We are offering free air fills and rentals for anyone attending the event, just stop by on Saturday to get your tanks filled and rental gear.
09-20-2009, 04:53 PM,
I wanted to thank everyone for helping us out with this event! 

We had a great day today raising over $2,000 for the Oneida County Dive Team. 

The 20 divers out at the lake collected over 1,500 lbs of trash out of Lake Minocqua.  We even pulled an old refrigerator out of the lake!!

Thanks again to all our sponsors, I cant wait for next year so we can try and beat the standard set by this year. 

-Alex