Remember me
Lost Password Register

Winter Dive Trip-Statia
08-11-2009, 07:58 AM,
Winter Dive Trip-Statia
We are planning a return to our favorite island St. Eustatius{Statia}. Airfare is low right now and the  10 night/12 dive package is very reasonable. Breakfasts are included in the package and there is unlimited shore diving. Wrecks, neat reefs, great fish as the island is surrounded by a Marine Park. This island is very friendly and safe, so any non-divers are comfortable while others dive! We are leaving from Chicago on Feb.1st returning Feb.11th. If interested email-beulen@charter.net

Thanks Jason for your comments, we have also dove Saba many times, but perfer Statia. Between the varied dives and short boat rides to the sites and the fact that the boat comes back in for surface times is great. The abundance of historical dive sites is an aspect that we haven't found on Saba.
08-11-2009, 09:33 AM,
Re: Winter Dive Trip-Statia
Statia is an interesting island with a really neat fort.  Good diving from what I recall.  I stopped through that area while on the Caribbean Explorer.  The best diving in that region was around the nearby island of Saba.
--Jason