Remember me
Lost Password Register

Vernon 7/5/09
07-05-2009, 02:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-05-2009, 02:57 PM by matt t..)
Vernon 7/5/09
In the spirit of adding to the board and keeping things going I thought I'd post a (nothing special) dive report from todays dive. We met this morning @ 9 a.m. at the marina in 2 Rivers for a trip out to the Vernon. We had a nice quick smooth ride out to the Vernon for 1 dive. When we got out to the wreck there were 2 boats already out there (with at least a few Wiscuba board members I reconized  Wink), so we decided to jump in and float over to the down line. We had a great 30 minute dive with the wreck mostly to our selves, and as pre-planned, shot a bag @ our 70 ft stop and did a drift deco for the remainder to avoid a possible crowd of others on the line. It's always neat just cruising along @ 20 ft with nothing around or below you except a buddy or 2. Bottom temp was 37 with a nice warm up to 57 for the long 20 ft stop. Thanks to Greg for the ride and Glen and Matt B. for the company. I hope everyone else had as nice a day as we did!
07-11-2009, 05:33 AM,
Re: Vernon 7/5/09
Sounds like a great time, I would like to make it out there some day but more training required before I go there! Thanks for the post.