Remember me
Lost Password Register

Quarry off of Hwy 175
05-10-2009, 10:32 AM,
Re: Quarry off of Hwy 175
I believe it.  The bike stock is incredibly fast and with simple bolt ons it is just a monster.  I just wanted a sport touring bike to carve up the back country roads and this was it all the way.  As for heading down to the strip my daughter and her boyfriend “Mr. Fast and Furious himself” are trying to get me to take the CL down this summer during import nights.  Last pocket dyno showed over 628 hp with a 0-60 in 3.7 sec!  Maybe we will just see how it stacks up with some of those Hondas and Toyotas down there.
05-10-2009, 10:40 AM,

Personally I don't care what type of bike your riding, I will wave at you.  I think it's a little silly not to wave at someone because there not on the same brand as you are.  I use to have a Honda ACE and I would always get Harley riders waving at me.  Probably because going by them at 60mph it looked like a Harley.    ;D
05-10-2009, 09:40 PM,
I agree

05-13-2009, 07:19 AM,
Well, I hate to get off the subject here ( or am I getting back to it ?) the quarry is owned by Lannon and is not open to diving. They had a meeting yesterday and are not interested in dealing with the liability issues.

Oh, I don't have a Harley or any other kind of bike other than a Gary Fischer, but have friends that do so I still wave. Smile
05-13-2009, 10:21 AM,

Thanks for the information on the quarry.  I was hoping it could be something I could dive.  Like I said in my first post, the water looked really light blue and looked like it could have some good visibility.  Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be.  Sad