Remember me
Lost Password Register

CCR Demos Michigan April 18/19th Join Me
04-09-2009, 03:36 PM,
CCR Demos Michigan April 18/19th Join Me

Greetings Divers

I am excited to get out on the road again to Michigan (It's never too far to a friends home) to do some Rebreather Demos, and hope to see you join me at either location.  To provide the best quality demos, I travel and you can join me in Minnesota, sponsor an event at your dive center (WI) or join me in Michigan.   I will be providing the rEvo, Megalodon COPIS, and Ambient Pressure Inspiration rebreather as well as a decade of rebreather experience from nuts to bolts.

First up is Adventure Scuba And Snorkel Center - 40001 Grand River - Novi, MI 48375 - (248) 615.3483 . April 18th . The demo starts with a Class Room Q&A at 9:00 am and we have the pool scheduled from 12:00 2:00 pm. Please call Peggy and get signed up for the few remaining spaces. Adventure Scuba. Scuba Equipment, Training, Michigan Wreck Diving.

Second up is SCUBA NORTH 13380 S. West Bayshore Dr. - Traverse City, MI 49684 Phone: (231) 947-2520 . April 19th. The demo starts at 9:00 am with Class Room Q&A and we have the pool scheduled from 11:00 am 1:00 pm. Please call Steve and get signed up for these few remaining spots. Index (SCUBA North)

For either event all you need to provide is proof of basic scuba certification, swimsuit, towel, most wear a pool skin or thin suit, fins, mask, lots of questions and an open mind?well it is a paid event so please pre- pay the nice folks at ASASC & SN. Both of these stores have CCR certified staff and would love to see more CCR divers join them.

For those who have not met me yet you can see my bio at Going Under Dive Center - Minneapolis, Minnesota - Most Complete Scuba Diving Center in the Midwest or email me questions. Basically teaching rebreathers for the last 10 years, traveled the five corners of the globe diving Rebreathers, enjoy Great Lakes shipwrecks, and having fun
Hope to see you there

Ron Benson
RebreatherRon@yahoo.com