Remember me
Lost Password Register

Ghost Ships Festival '09
03-24-2009, 08:30 AM,
Re: Ghost Ships Festival '09
Next year the show is Slated to go Friday to Sunday, the 1st weekend of April.  I didn't ask if they planned to have the presentations presented on both days or not.  The only conflict we have is the boat goes in the water April 1st.
03-24-2009, 08:34 AM,
Had a great time, it was my first show and I will definitely go again next year.  I also agree that it would be nice to be able to see all the presentations and not have to pick and choose.  I do understand the limited time and funding though.  I'll definitely be getting the word out to friends for next year.  Can't wait to get wet!!!!
03-24-2009, 08:50 AM,

I had the Helles.  It was tasty.
03-28-2009, 07:07 AM,
I received an email last night I wanted to post it.  They changed the date as it was Easter weekend.

"The 11th annual Ghost Ships Festival will now be held March 5-7, 2010.  Please update your calendars accordingly, and we apologize for any inconvenience this date switch may have caused.  We made every attempt to address the problem as quickly as possible when it was brought to our attention.  Please pass the word, as the Easter date had been published in the 10th Anniversary festival program and elsewhere, and we want everyone to get the updated information."