Remember me
Lost Password Register

Milwaukee's Newest Dive Center
03-17-2003, 06:23 AM,
Milwaukee's Newest Dive Center
I would like to announce the upcoming opening of Milwaukee's newest dive center, Deep Blue Adventures, We will be opening during the first week of April and will be having our Grand Opening on May 2 and 3.

We are located at the corner of 1st street and Capitol Drive, less than 6 blocks East of I-43.

This will be a different type of diving experience. We will carry a full line of equipment from manufacturers including Aqualung, Suunto, Body Glove, Diving Concepts, Dive Rite, Halcyon, Princeton Tech, Pressed Steel, Luxfer and others.

We will have a complete service facility for all products that we sell.

Our gas mixing facility will be capable of dispensing regular air fills, nitrox up to and including 100% oxygen, trimix and 300 PSI argon fills.

We will have a complete travel, charter and class schedule. Please visit us at our website, , the website should be up and running by no later than Tueday, March 18th.

For any further information, please contact us at info@dpblue.com

Safe Diving,

Gert Grohmann
03-17-2003, 06:32 AM,
Re:Milwaukee's Newest Dive Center
Oops,

That should read 3000 PSI argon fills, I think most places could get you a 300 PSI fill!!! We will have a booster pump on site.

Gert
03-17-2003, 11:45 AM,
Sounds great. I posted on milwaukeescuba.com last week and never got any response. I'm sure it'll be a challenge opening a scuba diving store in what I hear is the inner city.
Anyway, best of luck.
03-17-2003, 12:16 PM,
Good luck Gert, and welcome to the board. Hey, shops that actively participate on wiscuba.com double their revenue during the first year! Big Grin Okay, maybe I'm overestimating a bit.

Please send all your store info to webmaster@wiscuba.com and I'll make sure your information gets included on the "Diveshops" link on the homepage.
--Jason
03-18-2003, 05:05 AM,
Location, Location, Location
Actually, the location is NOT in the inner city. First and Capitol is a very growth oriented area. The city has just completed an extensive street scaping project in the area and we are surrounded by numerous businesses including Outpost Natural foods.

We chose the area because of it's proximity to the expressway and the availability of a space to create the exact feel that we wanted in a store. The neighborhood is very safe and the RiverWest association is working very hard to bring more retail into the area.

We are really excited to be joining the community in the area and can't wait to get our doors open. Also, our website is on line, so please check it out at , we would welcome any feedback, as we want to make this the best store that we can, and we can only do that by understanding and meeting our customer's needs.

Dive Safe,

Gert
03-18-2003, 01:08 PM,
Gert, great website! I'm in the web hosting business and can tell it was professionally designed. Way too many businesses try to design their own website with limited success -- especially true with dive shops. Thanks for linking to the forum. Now, where can I order my Deep Blue t-shirt? Wink

--Jason