Remember me
Lost Password Register

Wazee Conditions
04-04-2009, 02:49 PM,
Re: Wazee Conditions
I am still waiting for the ice to come off of the fortune pond!  its a lil bit closer for me an the vis is tons better than Wazee.  I am going the weekend after easter.
04-04-2009, 06:39 PM,
Actually, I'm usually pretty optimistic, this is just realistic.  If you check the weather for Black River Falls for April 5, 2009.  You'll see this
Sunday: Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 32. North wind between 11 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Granted, 1 to 3" is hardly a snow storm, but combined with 25+mph winds it doesn't do much for spring fever. Wink
[/quote]

I was game until I saw the weather for BLR plus it was a long drive to IL.....Maybe I should just come over there and have a good Sunday breakfast challenge Smile
Thanks Much and Dive Safe,<br /><br />Mike Bernard<br />Mobile Divers LLC<br />(715) 482-8919<br />www.mobilediversllc.com<br /><br />
04-05-2009, 05:08 AM,

I was game until I saw the weather for BLR plus it was a long drive to IL.....Maybe I should just come over there and have a good Sunday breakfast challenge Smile
[/quote]
You guys are a jinks :-* we ended up with the white crap up north too.  everyone think warm an it will go away. ;D
04-05-2009, 11:54 AM,
not "up north" we haven't seen any snow today in Minocqua at least. I hope the pond opens up soon so diving is only an hour away and not 3....
Thanks Much and Dive Safe,<br /><br />Mike Bernard<br />Mobile Divers LLC<br />(715) 482-8919<br />www.mobilediversllc.com<br /><br />
04-05-2009, 12:06 PM,
I give it less than 2 weeks.  Heard big arb is open on Tne north an south ends.  Fortune  will be soon OH YEA
04-05-2009, 06:42 PM,
In any event, I was down at the lakefront (Lake Michigan), and there were whitecaps INSIDE the breakwater. I was almost game to jump in Atwater Beach, until I saw that.
Technical Diver
04-26-2009, 08:09 PM,
Not terribly exciting, but I was at Wazee on Thursday evening and Saturday morning.  Visibility was fair at best, although I'm likely a bit spoiled by the vis in Lake Michigan.  The temp was 39-44F.