Remember me
Lost Password Register

Rebreathers at Ghost Ships Festival
03-16-2009, 04:49 PM,
Rebreathers at Ghost Ships Festival
Just wanted to remind everybody of the upcoming Discover Rebreathers Workshop at Ghost Ships Festival this Saturday, 21 March (Noon – 3PM)

Here is your chance to compare, contrast and dive nine different rebreather models.  We'll start in the classroom with a briefing and comparison of today's most popular rebreathers.  Then the last 2 hours will be spent in the on-site pool at the Wyndham Hotel.  You aren't going to see this many different rebreathers in one place at one time!  Even if you can't dive, stop by poolside to check it out!

For more information or to sign up, check out:
or

Unfortunately, I only have room for 2 more people- so if you have been thinking about it, but haven't signed up please let me know right away to reserve your spot!

Also I wanted to sincerely thank everyone on this forum for their continued support of local rebreather experiences like this one.  We at Diversion Scuba have been teaching and promoting rebreathers since 1998. 
03-19-2009, 03:05 PM,
Re: Rebreathers at Ghost Ships Festival
OK, we are completely full!  Don't worry, we'll put another demo on in early summer.  Keep an eye out, I'll post the information here. Wink

Tami
03-19-2009, 03:25 PM,
Re: Rebreathers at Ghost Ships Festival
Cool.  Glad to see that interest in rebreathers is not waning.  These demos are a great experience.