Remember me
Lost Password Register

Mar. 22 CCR Demo rEvo / Meg / Inspiraton
03-01-2009, 07:04 PM,
Mar. 22 CCR Demo rEvo / Meg / Inspiraton
Greetings Divers

Please join me and the Underwater Connections staff for a rebreather pool experience at the Menomonee Falls location.  This event will feature the hot new rEvo, the Inspiration Vision including the new Bail Out Mouthpiece, and the Megalodon COPIS CCR.  We will also show the new TEK travel frame for the Inspiraton and Evolution.  See more on the travel frame here

See the details below from Underwater Connections on time and phone number to sign up, or if you have specific questions feel free to email me direct at RebreatherRon@yahoo.com

See you There

Ron

The Underwater Connection in Menomonee Falls will be co-hosting a CCR demo
in conjunction with rebreather expert, Ron Benson on March 22nd
from 4-8 pm.  (same weekend as the Ghostships Festival)

We will have the rEvo, COPIS Megalodon, and the Inspiration Vision with
the new Bail Out DSV.  Plans are to have two additional Inspiraton Visions
with Jon Knudsen and Jeremy Angle - both UWC instructors and CCR Pros to
assist - Like all the past CCR demos we have provided, you will not beat
the knowledge and experience provided, and the quality of time you get to
spend in the pool.

CCR Demo $60 payable to Underwater Connection, must be registered in
advance to attend.

Michael S. Haynes
Underwater Connection - Menomonee Falls
262-251-8283

03-20-2009, 07:21 AM,
Re: Mar. 22 CCR Demo rEvo / Meg / Inspiraton
There are still a couple spots open for the Underwater Connections CCR demo, stop by the booth at Ghost Ships and talk to Mike!  See you there

Deep Thought
03-20-2009, 07:45 AM,
Re: Mar. 22 CCR Demo rEvo / Meg / Inspiraton
We will also have these rebreather models at Ghost Ships tonight and tomorrow.  Stop by The Underwater Connection and Going Down Under Booths to check them out.

We will also be running a special of Grace Soda sorb for all the CCR divers that are stocking up for the season or just need another pail.

Other items to check out:

New Titan Dive Lights...I saw these at Our World Underwater and am very very impressed
Fourth Element (Sub Zero, Artic, and Xerotherm)...best under garment I have used from warmth and wicking power
Shearwater Dive Computers...I won't dive with out mine any more!!!  Best dive computer I have ever used

We are also partnering up with Jitka and Shipwreck Explorers once again for charters in Lake Michigan...stop by her booth as well.  I have heard about a lot of great improvements were made to the Molly V this winter to make it the BEST DIVE BOAT on all the Great Lakes!!!  I don't want to dive off any other boat but the Molly V...(but I do, if I have to  Wink)

Look forward to seeing everyone at Ghost Ships and catching up!!!

Jeremy