Remember me
Lost Password Register

Mobile Divers Upcoming Trips
02-05-2009, 08:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2009, 07:44 PM by sum-yung guy.)
Mobile Divers Upcoming Trips
Happy New Year to All!

I hope that everyone is starting out the year right and doing more diving! I know that I am trying to as part of my New Years resolution. I am going to be running a variety of trips and classes this summer, so jump on board ASAP to secure your spot. The following list includes the pricing that will be available for a short time based on limited spots.

Bonne Terre, MO:  $410 March 6-8

Cavern Diving at its best! For a quick get away on a weekend, 4 dives and lodging included. We drive down on a Friday and dive Saturday and Sunday. If you want a friendly dive environment with a great staff and a small town atmosphere, this is the trip for you. This is a great trip to go on before that big spring break trip to get the rust off. We will usually car pool to Bonne Terre, so once the diver list is established, we will choose who will be driving. AND, yes it is common courtesy to split gas money. I have been to the mine many times, and I always go back for great diving and the friendly staff. Bonne Terre’s link is below.  We will be staying at the Super 8.

Mackinaw City, MI $350 June 8-10

Shipwreck Diving that will blow your mind! We will be diving in the lakefront town of Mackinaw City with Shipwreck Adventures and Captain Greg Such. The wrecks that we will be diving are at a range in depth from 60 feet to 110 feet. With our expert great lakes Captain, we will be running a morning and afternoon boat form port. This will allow for maximum diving of 6 total dives over three days. Also, this will allow for optimal family time, as Mackinaw is a very scenic town with a lot of shopping outlets and street entertainment. The price above is for diving ONLY; it will be up to you to find your lodging. We are doing this only due to fact that there are a multitude of places to stay from hotels and motels to campgrounds. Here is a link for hotels and campgrounds in the area.

Presque Isle, MI $700 June 10-13

TECHNICAL TRIP ONLY TRIMIX REQUIRED! If you have ever been shipwreck diving, then you know that it can be quite amazing with good visibility. If you want to experience shipwreck diving at it’s finest, then join us for the best shipwrecks the great lakes has to offer. The wrecks that we will be diving will be from 170 feet to 200 feet and the past couple years there has been no particulate in the water at all! The price includes diving and lodging, you will have to pay for your own mixes as well. I recommend that you fill your own tanks and bring them to Presque Isle with you to save on mixes while there. We will dive over 3 days for a max of 6 dives. Here is the link for the hotel we will be staying at and a link to Vlada’s pictures of the past couple of years.

Please note that I will need to know ASAP to book your spot as these will fill up very fast and will need a non-refundable $200 down payment to secure your spot.

Thanks Much and Safe Diving,

Mike Bernard
Owner/President
Mobile Divers
(715) 482-8919
Website TBA

We accept cash and checks only (for now).

JUST IN!!!

I have one open spot left on our Bonaire trip this May; please let me know if you are interested in this spot! I will need $487 down for your spot at the condo; airfare will be needed after.

Thanks Much and Dive Safe,<br /><br />Mike Bernard<br />Mobile Divers LLC<br />(715) 482-8919<br />www.mobilediversllc.com<br /><br />
02-10-2009, 06:11 PM,
Re: Mobile Divers Upcoming Trips
only 5 spots left for Bonne Terre

Thanks Much and Dive Safe,<br /><br />Mike Bernard<br />Mobile Divers LLC<br />(715) 482-8919<br />www.mobilediversllc.com<br /><br />
02-10-2009, 08:05 PM,
Bonaire trip Update:

Very limited space left on our flight, price is the lowest yet in 2009. Need to know ASAP if you are interested in the last spot.
02-19-2009, 07:48 PM,
Last call for bonne terre!!! with limited spacing left, it is first come first serve. Let me know ASAP if you are interested!

See you at Our World Underwater!!!
04-04-2009, 07:41 PM,
Mackinaw is now just around the corner and we are starting to book the last spots on the boat so don't delay and call us today! 
06-01-2009, 05:14 PM,
Last chance for the last spots on Mackinaw and Presque Isle! We are booking the hotel and getting the gases together for our trip. Please PM me or call me ASAP if you are interested.