Remember me
Lost Password Register

Travel with The Underwater Connection on Blackbeards liveaboard
01-22-2009, 05:47 PM,
Travel with The Underwater Connection on Blackbeards liveaboard
Blackbeard's liveaboard cruise November 7th-November 13th
Travel with The Underwater Connection on Blackbeard's Cruises liveaboard scuba diving vacations to the Out Islands of the Bahamas. Reef, wreck, wall, drift, night and shark dives are offered on each trip. We will be departing Freeport Bahamas on November 7th, Saturday for week long scuba diving liveaboard adventure vacation cruises to the Biminis, Grand Bahamas, Berries, Andros, Cay Sal Banks, or Nassau areas. Colorful reefs teeming with marine life sit in depths of 15- 80 feet so divers of all levels enjoy the scuba diving we offer on our Bahamas scuba diving vacations! Dive 3-4 dives per day with 2 night dives per week. You won't go hungry with 3 meals daily along with fresh fruit for those in between meal snacks. Beverages also included. Scuba Diving Travel with us is a breeze! This is an all inclusive scuba diving vacation popular with outgoing individuals from all over the world! Blackbeards motto is "Twice the Fun for Half the Price"....you won't get a better bang out of your diving dollar anywhere else! All this for the low price of $979.00 Flight not included.
We are taking deposits now at Hales Corners store or you can call 414-529-3483.Only 10 spots available
08-09-2009, 02:22 PM,
Re: Travel with The Underwater Connection on Blackbeards liveaboard
Doesn't anyone else have the time off that week? :'(
I first saw this about a month ago on the UW-connection website, and since I have the week off....off I go....but it seems very few others are going from our area.....me, I am going solo, just a single Open water diver, with fewer than a dozen open water dives.....!  54 years old....got OW cert in Feb 2008, did the referral dives in Cancun, with Octavio at Nautilius Divers/Scuba Freds at the Best Western Clipper Club, inside the lagoon, out at the elbow that is Cancun.  I don't work for them, this is no commercial....I love them, they have a great rating on Trip Advisor....they consistently rate between 1-3 for excursions in Cancun.......
    I hope some more midwest divers come south to do the Bahamas in November, we need to talk football on that boat, and I am not talking Soccer!
;D