Remember me
Lost Password Register

CCR Demo Feb. 14th Milwaukee rEvo, COPIS, Inspiration Vision
01-08-2009, 09:07 PM,
CCR Demo Feb. 14th Milwaukee rEvo, COPIS, Inspiration Vision
February 14th Valentines Day - "Date and CCR Demo"

I will be hosting a CCR demo in conjunction with Underwater Connections of Menomonee Falls on February 14th - '09 from 5 - 8 pm.  A swimming pool, a bunch of CCR's and Ron Benson - skip the flowers, chocolates and jewelry - go straight for a rebreather and I'll guarantee you a night your date will not soon forget!

Seriously - I will have the rEvo, COPIS Megalodon, and the Inspiration Vision with the new Bail Out DSV.  Plans are to have two additional Inspiraton Visions with Jon Knudsen and Jeremy Angle - both UWC instructors and CCR Pros to assist - Like all the past CCR demos I have provided, you will not beat the knowledge and experience provided, and the quality of time you get to spend in the pool.  Private CCR demos are available at UWC by request if this "date" does not work.

This event will not include the classroom Q & A session, but if you ask Mike Haynes at UWC I'm sure he would be happy to put your name on a list for a future demo / QA event.  I would highly recommend anyone who is interested in purchasing a CCR in the near future to pick up a copy of Mel Clarks Rebreathers Simplified.  You can email me directly and I can mail a copy to you - RebreatherRon@yahoo.com 

CCR Demo $60 payable to UWC, must be registered in advance to attend.
Underwater Connection
N87 W16459 Appleton Ave.
Menomonee Falls, Wi. 53051
262-251-8283
falls@uwconnection.com

Ron Benson / Deep Thought
RebreatherRon@yahoo.com
612-419-0559

01-09-2009, 11:50 AM,
Re: CCR Demo Feb. 14th Milwaukee rEvo, COPIS, Inspiration Vision
Even if you are not planning on buying a rebreather, this is an enjoyable experience and worth the time and money just to see what they are all about.  I was in last years and it is a great way to just get in the pool and try something different.  Ron does a great job, you won't be disappointed.
01-12-2009, 12:17 AM,
Re: CCR Demo Feb. 14th Milwaukee rEvo, COPIS, Inspiration Vision
I second that with Todd....

It was a very enjoyable experience and it is an awesome opportunity to try some nice pieces of kit.
Thanks Much and Dive Safe,<br /><br />Mike Bernard<br />Mobile Divers LLC<br />(715) 482-8919<br />www.mobilediversllc.com<br /><br />